|Corporate Name||XBrain Co., Ltd.|
|Date of Establishment||January 1, 2015|
Alice, online machine-learning platform
- XBrain helps those with little knowledge and experience of machine learning to use it easily.
- Machine-learning technologies aren’t yet being actively used in various areas of life due to various entry barriers such as lack of professional workers, machine-learning related software difficult to use.
- We would like to lower these entry barriers and help anyone to use machine-learning easily through Alice XBrain has to offer.
- 2015. 01
- Business registration and commencement
- 2015. 03
- Winning a security project from Penta Security Systems Inc., using a machine-learning (deep learning)
- 2015. 11
- Application for a patent related to web security using deep-learning
- 2016. 01
- Fitogether carries out a project “Soccer motions identification algorithm,” developing sensors designed for soccer players
- 2016. 03
- Commencement of private beta services of Alice, a tool for cloud-based machine-learning modeling and distribution easily available for anyone
- 2016. 04
- The 3rd place in the final round of AutoML Challenge at the machine-learning international academic conference.
- Product name
- Introduction to the product
- A software for cloud-based machine-learning modeling and distribution, Alice helps general developers or data scientists to use machine-learning more easily.
Able to create prediction models with high accuracy more easily and more conveniently through a web-based, intuitive interface.
In particular, Alice helps users focus on data, which are the essence of problems, using an auto machine-learning technology that finds users optimal machine-learning algorithm suitable to given data.
Able to directly deploy models formed by experiments on the cloud, and apply them to users’ own system in just a matter of a few minutes through RESTful API which is offered.
Current Status of Patent Application and Certification Acquisition
1 patent (registered) related to deep learning security, “A method and device to detect abnormal input data using Convolutional Neutral Network”
- 2015. 01
- The 1st place in the POSTECH Start-up Incubator APGC-Lab Tech+Star program
- 2016. 04
- The 3rd place in the final round of AutoML Challenge at machine-learning international academic conference.